Sunday, August 15, 2010

For Grandma Johnson

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Back in MAY, something rather important happened in our family...Jeremy finished his Masters in Education from ASU!! He missed graduation because it was Father and Sons Campout..(+I don't think he really wanted to walk) I had him pose with the diploma for his mom:)
We are so very proud of Jeremy and glad to hopefully have him around a little more! Way to go hon...What's next? Doctorate???

4 comments:

JJ said...

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Very proud of my big brother!

Carroll Family said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's huge feat - for the whole family!!!

pjohnson said...

Goodness, I feel guilty for never responding to the wonderful posts of my family, especially when it's for me. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jeremy for his Masters Degree and also his classroom. I'm very proud of him and know he will succeed in anything he does. I love all of you so much.
Mom/Grandma