So we are always wondering what to do in this vast desert we live in. Jeremy and the kids had today off and we decided to get in the car and GO! We had thought about a trip to Payson and hopefully snow, but I kind of shot that one down as I was in the mood for more uncharted waters. Jeremy headed up the adventure and got a recommendation to our first stop - Burger House!!! Although the name is deceiving, we had it from a good source that this place has some of the best Mexican food in the state of Arizona and let me just say that it did not disappoint! We ate lunch, continued on our adventure and stopped back by to pick up more burritos to eat later and also grabbed a few for our neighbor!!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
It Really Was a "Good Friday"
So we are always wondering what to do in this vast desert we live in. Jeremy and the kids had today off and we decided to get in the car and GO! We had thought about a trip to Payson and hopefully snow, but I kind of shot that one down as I was in the mood for more uncharted waters. Jeremy headed up the adventure and got a recommendation to our first stop - Burger House!!! Although the name is deceiving, we had it from a good source that this place has some of the best Mexican food in the state of Arizona and let me just say that it did not disappoint! We ate lunch, continued on our adventure and stopped back by to pick up more burritos to eat later and also grabbed a few for our neighbor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love days like that! Those flowers are beautiful by the way. It's fun to see what you guys are up to!
yeah for a new post! :) And yeah for fun Johnson family adventures. Wish we could have been there too.
I've got to remember to tell Lafe about that "Burger" place! Beautiful flowers!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment