He's getting big so quickly...tell him to stop growing until I get to see him. Aaron's wedding seems too far away...
Owen's girlfriend looks a little nervous. I think you should do the side shots of the baby brawl. Owen could take her. Put that smiley picture on your blog...it is so cute.Love ya
Owen is such a cutie! I love the comparison to the doll. My mom would love to see your blog.
Owen is adorable. I don't know if I can say the same for his girlfriend.
O.K. Suzanne - that was funny! I agree ha ha
Love, LOVE your blog Mary! Thank you for the invite, its so fun to see yor family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's getting big so quickly...tell him to stop growing until I get to see him. Aaron's wedding seems too far away...
Owen's girlfriend looks a little nervous. I think you should do the side shots of the baby brawl. Owen could take her. Put that smiley picture on your blog...it is so cute.
Love ya
Owen is such a cutie! I love the comparison to the doll. My mom would love to see your blog.
Owen is adorable. I don't know if I can say the same for his girlfriend.
O.K. Suzanne - that was funny! I agree ha ha
Love, LOVE your blog Mary! Thank you for the invite, its so fun to see yor family!
Post a Comment