Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

I escaped from the hospital long enough to be a part of the easter-egg dying event at home with Ethan and Ellie. Jeremy always makes things soo much fun for the kiddos!
The next morning we awoke to find that the Easter Bunny had indeed visited our home. He even left a little bunny for Owen!!
The Easter Bunny gets soo tricky every year hiding the eggs we colored the night before. The kids always have to search high and low to find those eggs.

Ellie was enjoying the challenge of trying to find the eggs that SHE colored.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun Easter. We can't wait for next year when Kamryn is a little older. Hopefully she won't remember this year since we didn't have time to color Easter Eggs. But she did go on a hunt at a Primary activity.

DIY REDS! said...

yay, how fun to see your cute family. i will be stalking your blog now. can't wait to see how quickly owen passes our children in size.
amy

Heather said...

I love easter egg hunts! I wish I could still do them too!